The team Balzac Paris takes up its summer quarters in Bordeaux!
Opening of the doors from July 7 to 14Take a look at the bottom of this wooded driveway: in the garden, we are agitated. The Balzac Paris holiday home soon opens its doors ... ready to welcome you, to share pleasure, relaxation, creativity, good wines and delicious cuisine ... or simply to offer you a sweet breathing. With Oly Be, reserve in 2 clicks a yoga, pilates or meditation course at home, near you or at the office! Indoor or outdoors, come and enjoy a wellness break! The courses are accessible to everyone, whether you are beginners or more experienced. Oly Be therefore joins the Balzac Paris teams of July 7 to 14 to Bordeaux. You will find below a description of each typology of yoga:
- Morning yoga : This practice aims to unify the body, mind and breath by combining a chain of postures (asanas) and breath (pranayama). This course will strengthen your muscles and relax your body while freeing up the accumulated tensions, it will also soothe your mind and therefore your emotions and bring you balance, serenity, joy and confidence: perfect for starting a good day!
- Dynamic yoga: This is a vinyasa yoga lesson (a series of postures that links each movement to an inspiration or an expiration). The movements are fluid and almost dancing. The toxins are eliminated and the body revitalized. Synchronized breathing relaxes the mind and allows you to free yourself from tensions.
- Muscle awakening yoga : To start the day, nothing better than waking up your body, and thus your mind! We will see various exercises from yoga and pilate, to wake up gently and especially work in depth!
- Sweet yoga: Come and relax and relax with a cocooning yoga course! This course will be based on Yin Yoga techniques: a therapeutic and relaxing yoga, working simple postures on the ground. Asanas (postures) are held seated or lying for 3 to 5 minutes to reach deep tissues and relax the muscles.
- Yoga and run: A clever mixture of running and yoga! We start with 30 minutes of run, each at their pace, the goal is to have fun! Then we continue over 30 minutes of stretching to relieve the muscles after the race, and finally we finish gently with a final relaxation.
- Yoga and meditation: We start with a dynamic yoga, to energize the body and wake up the muscles. Then, for about twenty minutes, make way for meditation, to completely relax the body and mind! Ideal for completely disconnecting, meditation leads to the mind to let go by becoming aware of the present moment.