Is it summer and it's hot? Do you want to go swimming or take a sunbath, but your swimsuit last year will you go? To be comfortable at the beach or the pool, it is important to have a swimsuit that flats your morphology
And in which you feel good! You don't know how to choose your new jersey and you need advice? Choose a swimsuit according to your morphology
is not always easy. Balzac Paris accompanies you in this choice and gives you its best advice.
"A" morphology: the pyramid silhouette
You have a morphology has
if you have :
- The fine bust;
- Marked hips;
- Narrow shoulders.
The ideal is to bring out your shoulders to "reduce" your hips. In short, find an effect " shoulders and hips
Harmonious. To do this, the favorite jerseys
- For the top: a swimsuit strip. It will highlight your bust. You can also choose a padded swimsuit top that will attract the eye on your chest;
- For the bottom: a bikini with outlined shape. It will highlight your legs, especially if it is low.
The alliance of these two pieces gives a slender leg effect and highlights your chest, especially if you have a small chest
. And for more effect? Dare to scratch patterns or mix printed and united parts!
"V" morphology: the reverse pyramid silhouette
You have a M morphology in V
if you have :
- Wide shoulders;
- Hips narrower than shoulders;
- An unmarked size.
For you, the Bathroom jersey models
Ideal will be two rooms. the Swimsuit 2 pieces
perfect will be:
- For the top: a swimsuit triangle. It will highlight your chest and divert attention on your neckline. The slumped necklines make it possible to visually reduce the width of the shoulders. For those who would like to give a little more volume to their chest, use a push up !
- For the bottom: a shorty swimsuit. It’s the perfect accessory for getting a harmonious silhouette. Its covering shape rebalances the upper and bottom. Do you have small buttocks and thin legs? Opt for a Combishort!
Avoid choosing a swallowed
. It would not highlight your hips.
"H" morphology: the rectangle silhouette
You have a Morphology in H
if you have :
- The size of little marked;
- Shoulders and hips of the same width.
There are several types of women swimsuit
For this type of morphology: the 1 piece swimsuit
And the 2 -piece swimsuit.
- For the jersey a room: a chic and structured swimsuit will refine the size, while enhancing the curves. You can still soften the silhouette with a bustier shape;
- For the two -room jersey: above, a swimsuit bikini push-up and below, shorts high waist swimsuit The push up will give volume to your chest while the bath shorts, more covering than a classic shorty marks the size more strongly.
"X" morphology: the silhouette in hourglass
You have a Morphology in X
if you have :
- The fine ;
- Shoulders and hips aligned.
Your ideal swimsuit?
- For the top: a triangle swimsuit. It can be padded to enhance your chest, triangle for a plunging neckline or headband for tanning close to perfection. For strong breasts, favor a nesting or reinforcement jersey;
- For the bottom: a lowered bikini bottom. Bath pants will go perfectly with your silhouette. You can also dare the indented and low waist bikini that will extend your legs and highlight your flat stomach. If you want to refine your belly, choose high -waisted bath panties.
"O" morphology: the oval silhouette
You have a morphology in o
if you have :
- A generous chest;
- A little belly;
- Rounded shoulders.
For your silhouette, the perfect swimsuit is a swimsuit a piece. It will mark your size and refine your silhouette thanks to a modeling effect. Your curves will then be "redesigned". If you have a generous chest, you can highlight your strengths with a plunging neckline swimsuit to shells
. If you don't want to highlight your chest, then opt for a swimming swimsuit!
Our Balzac Paris Balzac Bathrooms 1 piece
Want to acquire a new jersey, but you want a Ethical and responsible swimsuit
? At Balzac Paris, we have designed a range of ethical 1 -piece swimsuits, for all morphologies. For example, the Klein velvet bosco jersey
will delight to all morphos! Do you like flower print swimsuits? For all women with a silhouette in x, h or o, the Mélié jersey in prune velvet
will be perfect. Are you looking for a sensual swimsuit, which will highlight your female assets? In this case, succumb to Black lace buffer jersey
. It will enhance your curves and highlight your body.
Our Balzac Paris Balzac Bathrooms 2 Tree
Do you have a morphology in A, V or X? Do you prefer two -piece swimsuits to have a divine tan? Balzac Paris has designed a superb two -piece jersey beautiful and responsible you will even delight the most demanding. For the top: the brass
And its superb print of wild flowers on a white background. Ouko-tex certified, this stretch fabric jersey composed of recycled polyester has a chest pliers offering ideal support. It has adjustable straps, gathers and false buttoning legs on the front. For the bottom: the Tyana panties
. This pretty little guilty swimsuit panties match the Kolia bra. It is also decorated with flowered patterns on a white background. Again, the expandable fabric is made up of Oeko-Tex certified recycled polyester. The panties are fully doubled and fitted with gathers on the sides. Whatever your typology of buttocks and your waist size
, she will sublimate them.
All our swimsuits
are made in Portugal, according to strict ethical standards. The manufacturing is artisanal, family and responsible. Live a summer T.P.R. (Always more responsible) with Balzac Paris!