In line with its A.M.R (Always More Responsible) undertaking, the Balzac Paris team is proud to make available this 100% lyocell product. Lyocell is a cellulose fiber produced from wood pulp dissolved in a natural and non-toxic solvent. The production process is eco-friendly: 99% of solvents are recycled and reused in a closed circuit. Lyocell is biodegradable.
The Balzac Paris team is proud to make available this OEKO-TEX® certified product. This worldwide reference ensures product trackability, controls raw material quality to guarantee non-toxicity for health, and respect of security norms.
• Purple jacquard fabric
• Straight cut
• Frilly mock neck
• Covered same tone button tab at the chest
• Pleats at the shoulders
• Long frilly sleeves
• Made with Lyocell and OEKO-TEX certified FSC viscose,
• Made in Portugal
• Marine wears a size S and measures 1m71
Composition et entretien
Delivery and returns
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with some exceptions)
• Everywhere in the worldwide
• Free in mainland France from 200 € of purchase
Brexit: pending information from the British administration, shipments are extended. p>
• You have 30 days from the date of the date of placing your order, to return your items to us in their original packaging
• Free returns from France
• Refund one week after receipt of your items
Personalized items are not exchangeable or refundable.