Vous aidez à lutter contre la déforestation massive.
Vous diminuez l'utilisation de produits chimiques.
As part of its A.M.R. (Always More Responsible) undertaking, the Balzac Paris team is proud to make available this Naïa™ product. Naïa is a cellulose fiber produced from Eucalyptus or pine pulp from FSC® or PEFC™ certified forests, and dissolved in a solvent produced in a closed cycle.
• Short cut, satin fabric
• Vintage effect
• Big V-neck with covered button-tab
• Chest cutout
• Long puffy buttoned sleeves
• Pleated effect at the front, sleeves, shoulders, and back
• Flared cut at the base
• Produced from Naïa
• Made in Portugal
• Marine wears a size 36 and measures 1m71
Composition et entretien
• 89% Naïa, 11% Polyester
• Machine gentle wash
Delivery and returns
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with some exceptions)
• Everywhere in the worldwide
• Free in mainland France from 200 € of purchase
Brexit: pending information from the British administration, shipments are extended. p>
• You have 30 days from the date of the date of placing your order, to return your items to us in their original packaging
• Free returns from France
• Refund one week after receipt of your items
Personalized items are not exchangeable or refundable.